Change Chef Scholarship
Change Chef program was created with the vision to help thousands of professionals adapt to a rapidly evolving world and then lead change within their respective organisations.
Our mission is to make change less intimidating and create leaders within each organization who can lend a steady hand in these uncertain times and help navigate the muddy waters of the post-Covid world.
But cost is often a roadblock that prevents new and seasoned talent from taking that next step towards becoming a dependable leader. At Unitive, we want to give transformative opportunities to people working towards a common goal regardless of whether they can afford to pay for the necessary tools or not.
Enter Change Chef Scholarship program.
Who should apply for Change Chef Scholarship?
- You are a young professional who wants to create impact and value through your career
- You are empathetic, and can relate to others viewpoint without having to abandon your own beliefs or feeling conflicted about differing opinions
- You are committed, and are willing to put in the effort to achieve results.
Change Chef Scholarship criteria
Change Chef Scholarship is designed for people who can’t afford to pay money for the education but are willing to create value in exchange for it. But be mindful that this is not meant to be something that you take up casually and abandon half-way. There’s a limited number of scholarships available and if you cannot commit the required time and effort to complete the course, then you should let someone more deserving take up the seat. You must understand that considering the time commitment, it may actually be cheaper to pay for the course instead.
- You want to have a career in change management and become a practising change leader for any organisation that may employ your services.
- You are self-motivated and disciplined who always finishes your tasks.
- Your instinct is to help pull others up to your level, rather than trying to compete.
- You enjoy writing and sharing your knowledge with others.
- You are not currently part of an active subscription at Unitive Education.
- You are unable to afford the various pricing options for Change Chef – Foundations of Change.
Still interested? Let’s get to work!
If you qualify for the Change Chef Scholarship, you will be given access to Change Chef – Foundations of Change course for a total of 6 weeks. Every week, you will be given access to a new module of the course containing videos, reading materials, and other supporting content. You are expected to watch and read these materials during this week, and then write a minimum 750-word article about what you have learned, and how one can apply these learnings in a real-world scenario.
When you have written your article, publish it on a public blog of your choice (Medium, WordPress, LinkedIn Article, Tumblr, personal blog etc.). You have complete creative freedom over the content of each article but you must keep the subject matter focused on what you have learnt through Change Chef course and how you imagine it can be applied in business world.
You will submit the link to this published article via email to Unitive Education team before the end of every week. This is an essential, non-negotiable requirement of this scholarship and each submission will be reviewed to ensure that you are adhering to the above requirements. These 6 blog posts are your payment for the Change Chef certification. This whole framework is designed to ensure that you get the maximum value out of this opportunity while also sharing that value forward with the rest of the world.
Are you ready to apply?